Monday, September 25, 2017

This week's health goal: Get Spicy!


This week's health goal: Get Spicy!


No, we don't mean the hot kind of spicy (not that you can't), but you SHOULD experiment with different herbs and spices in your kitchen. Many of these plants are not only tasty, but they also have multiple health benefits. For example, cumin has shown to be anti-inflammatory while also aiding in digestion and helping to regulate the immune system! 

Below we have listed a few spices and herbs commonly found in different cultures. If you're in the mood for something Indian, try adding in turmeric, cumin, and red pepper. If you're in the mood for Moroccan, put clove, cinnamon, and paprika in your dish. You can add as few or as many spices as you want! So get spicy this week, all the while knowing that you're doing something amazing for your body!



Chinese: Anise, Szechuan Peppercorn, Fennel, Cassia, and Clove

Indian: Turmeric, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, and Red pepper

Latin American: Chile, Paprika, Cumin, and Mexican Oregano

Mediterranean: Basil, Bay Leaf, Chervil, Dill, Fennel, Marjoram, Mint, Oregano, Rosemary, Sage, and Thyme

Moroccan: Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cumin, Paprika, Mace, Peppercorn, and Turmeric

Thai: Basil, Black pepper, Cardamom, Chile peppers, Cilantro, Cloves, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Lemongrass, Turmeric, and White Pepper


yours in health,
dr samantha boldt

1 comment:

  1. Here my second topixs of testifying DR JAMES, my name remains SUSSAN MORIS. I will never stop testifying DR JAMES HERBAL MIX, Happiness is all I see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR JAMES did it for me. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR JAMES HERBAL MIX MEDICINE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and I did, behold I was free from the deadly disease, till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, all the testimony of DR JAMES HERBAL MIX MEDICINE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just email him on drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348152855846 He can also cure this diseases like HIVand AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B ABC, FLU, CANCER, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, GONORRHEA, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, DISEASE SKIN, LOW COUNT SPERM.ETC.please email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com...or whatAPPhim .+2348152855846 he is a real good and honest man.

    ReplyDelete